Thursday, December 4, 2014

Work Outfits!



First of all, I promise that soon enough I'll make a  bigger and better post about this, but let's continue for now. 
Work Outfits! Ohh I have so much to say about this, first of all I work at two different places at this moment. One of them makes me use uniform the other don't. But let's focus on the one with the uniform, it's rather cool has you can see by the picture above (sorry it's kinda shitty). 
Primeiro, eu prometo que muito em breve irei fazer um maior e melhor post sobre este assunto. Mas por enquanto vamos continuar assim. 
Looks para o trabalho! Tenho tanto para dizer sobre isto. eu trabalho em dois sítios distintos. Um deles obriga-me a usar "farda" o outro não. Mas vamos focar-nos no que utiliza farda, é realmente gira, como podem ver na foto em cima (Desculpem a qualidade).

The funny thing is that the uniform isn't supposed to be used like that, but has I've stated so many times, we're not equal, and we can change some minor details and wear accessories at our own will. 
A parte engraçada é que a farda não é suposto utilizar-se dessa forma, mas como já o disse várias vezes, cada pessoa é unica e usa a roupa da sua maneira. E nós mesmo com farda podemos alterar alguns detalhes a nossa vontade.

I've decided myself to wear my jeans rolled up, I use almost always gray sneakers or shoes, black tie or a blue bowtie. It all depends on the mood i'm in, and those decisions reflect that. I also never forget to choose matching bracelets and a cool watch!
Posto isso, eu decidi utilizar as calças com dobras, quase sempre com calçado cinza, sejam botas ou ténis, uma gravata preta ou um laço azul. Tudo depende do meu humor no dia e é um reflexo disso. Adiciono sempre algumas pulseiras a combinar e um relógio.


So, what do you think about my outfit today? 
O que pensam deste outfit? 




Yours Trully, Anthony.

No comments:

Post a Comment