Sunday, January 11, 2015

I know Places + Lumia 830 (80's Series)









"I Know Places"

This might be one of my favourite set of photos since Bad Blood, I had so much fun while taking this ones. Also this is my first outfit to feature a partnership accessories, which is the Lumia 830 that Microsoft was kindly enough to give me the chance to try it. 
Este outift tem algumas das minhas fotos favoritas desde "Bad Blood", já para não falar no quanto me diverti enquanto as  tirava, o tempo passou a correr. "I know Places" é tambem meu primeiro outfit com acessórios de parceria, neste caso um Lumia 830 que a Microsoft teve a amabilidade de me ceder para testar.

Inspired by the 80's and Taylor Swift, I know Place it's a clean outfit and clash between smart and casual, I must say that I love Denim lately as you can see, much because it reminds me of the late 80's. Classical Slim Chino pants, a denim Shirt and a cosy sweater are the main elements of this outfit. 
Inspirado nos anos 80 e em Taylor Swift, "I know Places" é um outfit de cores claras e uma mistura entre o casual e o "formal". Tenho a dizer que ultimamente adoro ganga em quase todas as peças de roupa aliás, como podem ver no meu instagram. (Muito em parte por me lembrar os últimos anos da decada de 80.)
Calças Chino Slim, uma camisa de ganga e uma confortável camisola de malha são as peças centrais deste look.

"I Know Places" it's one of the more mature outfits in the 80's series, it's still inspired by city living while being fancy and practical for the everyday life
"I Know Places" é um dos meus outfits mais maduros nesta 80's Series, é inspirado pela vida agitada da cidade e por reuniões de trabalho. (Reuniões as quais chego sempre atrasado para ser honesto.)

This photos were taken on Christmas Day in the middle of the woods near my grandmas house. The place reminds me of a Twin Peaks location and I love that show! 
Estas fotos foram tiradas no dia de Natal nos bosques perto da casa da minha avó. O local lembra-me Twin Peaks, uma das minhas séries favoritas! 

All the photos were taken with Lumia 830 and Lumia 735.
Todas as fotos foram tiradas com o Lumia 830 e o Lumia 735.

Where to find:
Sweater: Springfield 

Shirt: Springfield
Slim Chino Pants: Springfield
Boots: Springfield

Scarf: Springfield 
Belt: Springfield 
Phone: Microsoft Lumia 830


Yours Trully, Anthony.

No comments:

Post a Comment