Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Ever-Changing Road (80's Series vs American Road Series)








Ever-Changing Road 



Blending all the inspiration I got from Taylor Swift's latest album 1989 to a collection of ideas I've been selecting from the one and only Bruce Springsteen, this look is an almost farewell to the '80's Series' that I've started back in October.  Biding a charming welcome to the 'American Road Series' (Which will still have elements from previous works). 



With Ever-Changing Road I attempted to bring a casual, relaxed, clean and at the same time fancy enough look to fit almost every occasion. Whether you have to go to college, work, have night out or even a dinner with your date. 

Once again the clash between casual (Denim Shirt) and classic (Chino Pants) comes to evidence, I simply love it. Add to that my long lasting All-Stars, they're kinda old but I do like the way they look and they match with the rest of the idea for this look.



Above all those little details that no one cares about, this is a lightweight look and it was inspired by two of my favourite fashion Icons - Taylor Swift and Bruce Springsteen -

Hit the street, wear it, love it!



Denim Shirt - Springfield
T-Shirt - Springfield
Slim Chino Pants - Springfield
Belt -  Springfield
White All-Stars 

Yours Truly, Anthony.

No comments:

Post a Comment