Monday, December 15, 2014

Out Of The Woods (80's Series)







"Out Of The Woods"

And who could imagine that the name of one of my favourite songs from 1989 would become my second inspired outfit? Out Of The Woods is the third outfit for the 80's Series. Simple, straightforward and 90% of denim. (Lately I've been in love with Denim)

I swear I was really late to go to work when I took these photos, I was like 50 Kms away from where I work and 100% sure that'd get there late. But no, I got there just in time, don't worry! :)

Out Of The Woods is inspired by fall and complete denim outfits. I choose to use this jacket because it's a Fall outfit and there's something between black and denim that I really like, so it was like a first option. 

There's also more to come in the 80's Series and more 1989 - inspired  Outfits, so i'll keep you updated on them. Forgive me for my little time to write but I've been really busy!
(P.S. The grainy photos are part of the idea)

Where to find:
Coat: Springfield
Shirt: Springfield
Jeans: Pull&Bear
Shoes: Local Store (Made in Portugal)


I'll have big news really soon!
Yours Trully, Anthony.

No comments:

Post a Comment