Thursday, April 16, 2015

Neighbors (Movie)



  
Can I be honest with you? Lately I don't find many interesting movies that make me stare at the TV for one and a half hours. 

But this movie was different, I laughed the whole time during it. Seth Rogen, Rose Byrn, Zac Efron and Dave Franco are amazing on their roles. Since Seth Rogen is a master of comedy and Zac Efron is kinda of a rookie in the style, it was interesting to find these opposites collide. And I can say now that Zac Efron is a complete actor, and a great surprise in his role of a college student/fraternity house leader.

"After they are forced to live next to a fraternity house, a couple with a newborn baby do whatever they can to take them down." - IMDB

This is the plot for the whole movie, who gets the other the best is the winner. The happy couple (Seth and Rose) will manage to do a lot of plans to take the fraternity house and their leader (Zac Efron) down.

I recommend this movie for those who need inspiration for a Springbreak Party, those who are in for a gigantic laugh or for those that just need to watch Zac Efron shirtless constantly.


Memorable Quote: Men erection before One Direction (Zac Efron)

Also look, there's Phoebe Buffay in it!! (Erhhmm I mean Lisa Kudrow)





Yours Truly, Anthony.

No comments:

Post a Comment