Saturday, April 25, 2015

Darlington County (American Road Series)









Darlington County

American Road Series is my new adventure from now on, still the 80's Series is yet to finish and I'll get back to it in the next few weeks. I wanted to try something new with this outfit, the light, the theme it's all different. And have you noticed that I'm wearing black? I almost never wear black.

Darlington County is a light approach to the American country style , even the scenery helps on the way. Inspired by small town places in the middle of the mountains, this outfit is  a casual/relaxed look for a stroll around your neighborhood.

Those aren't Skinny jeans like I usually wear, they're just regular slim jeans, the boots are really nice to take a walk, they're comfy and they give a rough look to the outfit, ready for any occasion! But the star in the spotlight in this look in my opinion is the Sweater, clean, simple, black with just the stripe that marks the "Never" word. I'd like to say that even though I'm not wearing the jacket, it suited the whole outfit into a final, sharp look.

"Driving in to Darlington county
Looking for some work on the county line"

Can you also feel a little vibe from the reminiscent 80's Series here? 

Where to find:
Jacket - Pull & Bear
Sweater -  Springfield

Slim Jeans - Springfield
Belt - Springfield
Boots - Springfield

Yours Truly, Anthony.








No comments:

Post a Comment