Thursday, October 23, 2014

Stars, Colo(u)rs and Stripes Forever (American Series)














Stars, Colo(u)rs and Stripes Forever (American Series)

I thought summer had already come to an end, but it decided to make a pleasant appearance again. So I chose to make a Summer Outfit based on my American Series all over again.

This time I wanted to stay more basic, pulling off some key elements that will cheer up your look, like those yellow sneakers! I friggin love them!

Blue, White and Yellow, three basic colours that everybody should have in their closet, three colours that combine together really well in a clean and fresh way. I love to wear this today, it make me feel good about myself and thats really important! I wish this summer feeling would last a little bit longer, my batteries are recharging with it!

Stay fresh, stay colourful, stay happy!

Where to find:
T-Shirt: Local Store (Basic line)
Shorts: Pull & Bear
Sneakers: Pull & Bear
Belt: Springfield
Watch: Casio
Bracelets: Handmade&Springfield
Bandana: Ebay

Yours Trully, Anthony



1 comment: