Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Style (80's Series)














"Style"

Winter is coming to an end (Finally!!) and spring is around the corner. I've been thinking about this outfit since Autumn, but the cold was preventing me from wearing it. Since the sun was wild and out today, I thought it'd be a great time to share it with you.

"Style" is the third song on Taylor Swift's new album 1989 and it is also the name I gave to this outfit, taking inspiration from various sources into one unique style. From cities like New York, Paris or London, I've been seeing a crescent revival of suspenders. The 80's were also of great importance for this influence, it is seen through the use of the denim shirt and the clash between black and blue.

Chino Pants and the denim shirt are the main key-items of this outfit, but it's the suspenders that steal the spotlight don't you agree? From a walk in the city to a wild party this is an outfit that can be used in various situations, I hope you've been as inspired as I have. So send all your shyness away and just try it.

From Taylor Swift's "Style" to Laura Branigan's "Self Control", these two songs influenced this outfit.

Where to find:
Denim Shirt - Springfield
Slim Chino Pants - Springfield
Boots - Springfield
Suspenders - Local Store

Yours Truly, Anthony.




1 comment: