Monday, October 27, 2014

Polaroid (80's Series)









Polaroid

Ohh, the 80's, what more can I say about it that hasn’t been said already? I'm a 90's Kid, but I can't help but be fascinated with those times when Neon was King and flashy colours were used to paint the streets. 

80's Polaroid is my first approach to the 80's in regards to dressing, i'm still really shy about the concept, but i'm ready to explore it. The music, the tv shows, the art, the videogames, everything will come down to my inspirations. 

Polaroid is inspired by nature and small towns, this might also be the last breath of summer so I couldn't miss the opportunity to show off this floral-patterned shirt. 
Also, say Hi to my little green friend in the last photo.

Where to find:
Shirt - Pull & Bear
Shorts - Zara
Belt - Springfield
Shoes - Springfield
Bracelets - Springfield

Yours Trully, Anthony.

1 comment: